Hyspherion IV - The Festival



Hyspherion IV  is another planet,  maybe in a parallel universe...  this is left open.

The main character finds himself suddenly appearing there .  He is from our planet Earth, know as " "Terra" by the locals.

He is shown around by guides, sometimes left to his own devices. It appears to be a libertarian /mystical society, with  virtually no crime,  little or no centralized power. 

                                       *******

Best read while listening to "Psychedelic trance music"  e.g. - 
Supernova Progressive Psytrance mix 2014.   
By Tobias Bassline.  
You can dowload the music from beatport as a 2.5 hr long MP3 - follow the instructions on youtube. Give a donation...  

Click the play arrow below.  Enjoy.     










Tales from Hyspherion IV  -  The Festival 









I was led by symantha towards a pulsating light show of lasers , illuminated trees and buildings,  and a music much like the psychedelic trance music back on earth - I had attended a few festivals.

as I got closer,  I was blown away by the feel of the festival,  the abandon of the people,  their outlandish clothes,  there were stages where what appeared to professional dancers gyrated amazingly  in a tribal /mystical fashion. 

everyone seemed to be ecstatic , there were children as young as 8  taking part,  all dressed in a bewildering array of clothes or lack of them.  with face paintings of stars,  bright green and purple streaks with silver linings  clothes with fake leaves hanging off them.

the crowd appeared to be one with the music -  when it slowed down they slowed down.  

it was like a psychedelic trance festival,  but so much more.  Absent were the narcissistic dancers who seemed to ignore everyone else,  there were no cliquey little groups .  everyone seemed to be my friend.







a girl of about 13 noticed me  and looked straight in my  eyes.  she came over smiling and said -
you're new arent you ?   looking at me quizzically
you must be from terra   ?  


yes i am   -  I answered happy to  be noticed.

come  - she said and took my hand ,

I  followed meekly, amazed by the trust and friendliness of everyone .  

she took me to the top of a small hill where a few were lying around or sitting, looking down at the festival.  


There’s about to be a light sphere

she said as we sat down

A light sphere ?

Yes,  its where the main meditants go on the stage and are joined by everyone in the crowd and they create a sphere of  luminescent light - you’ll  see. 

 Its amazing.
   she  added with a smile in my direction.

she gave me some sweets that tasted a bit like turkish delight with some sort of fruit mixed in that I could not recognize.

This will help you relax. 

it will also help you merge with the sphere .  


As I sat there,  looking down on wonder at the gyrating crowd,  fan lasers,  dots of light like fireflies moving around,  costumes of all kinds.  

I was transfixed by the beauty of it all .  And it all seemed to happy and free and egoless… 

the lasers slowed down and diminished in volume and a group of people in robes sat down in the center stage in meditation position, in a circle facing outwards .    



the crowd slowly stopped dancing for the most part, people in what appeared to be prayer or concentration. 

slowly, a sphere of light appeared above the crowd.  It was like nothing I had seen before.  something from another world  - transparent yet appearing to have substance, shimmering and electric.  Bluish  with streaks of  silver, and what appeared to be constellations and galaxies appeared on its surface…

as I looked it expanded slowly outwards, until it was a huge sphere covering the crowd .  when it got about 100m  it stopped expanding.  Then an amazing light show - of galaxies, dust clouds,  landscapes washed across it’s surface.


I was starting to feel the effects of the “sweet”  and I wondered what fruit was in it.  

- lycasium tree  

was the answer the girl gave, except she didnt speak, I heard it in my mind, together with a picture of the tree and a complete understanding of its chemical composition and effects on the brain.  

we are now merging,  we can all talk to each other.  this is a foretaste of the afterlife - after you die.   she said 

ever weirder things appeared on the sphere - distant solar systems,  weird beings floating around on some alien planet.  some of them were at a similar festival to ours. all the while, the sphere shimmerd blue/silver and pulsated with energy .


I felt strongly  I was connected to every mind in the crowd,  but also slightly giddy feeling of being connected to the entire universe

dont be afraid - she said, holding my hand gently.

I felt everyone in the crowd reach out to me...

a thousand small messages of welcome:

- welcome , honey  -  from a beautiful woman in tribal attire

- Hey New dude,  happy travels - isnt this fun ?  



- Hey guy

and so on.  

I felt I was welcomed and loved by all in the crowd.  I saw many places in the universe as I merged with the sphere,  saw technologies that seemed to make the beings as Gods..  forests and purple seas…. 





































Comments

  1. Arab speak idea.

    Talking to irak lady... she rants in iraki..
    I show movie with preist netflix...
    Cry.... feel my heart open
    Play flute to her with amp.

    I need to go to israel,
    Iran.... play I music,
    Speak arab....

    Its weird...i feel more closness to arab than western perverts...
    That cruel guy in canberra who put me down to " say sir to officers".when i was ina pair of shorts.. ( not required).

    Future... dont show fear, say " whats up ? Are you crazy ? ". ...feel closer to israel movie with agents than western culture.

    Its got weak..like the uk was weak in america... against locals dressed in non red, with help from france...
    Like they were weak against the zulus...

    New world.... i shld travel middle east
    Play.flute, camp in jordan.
    Comm with stars.
    And the locals.
    One I pack,
    Work teaching some english maybe... see as you go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts